||Prof. Dr. Anabelén Casares Marcos
|Current place of work
||University of Leon (Spain)
||Public Law Professor
|Field of research
||Administrative Law. In particular, Land Use and Public Service Law, Public Procurement Law, Environmental Law, Public Economic Intervention Law.
||July 2018 – present University of León, Faculty of Law (Tenured Administrative Law Professor, accredited as Full Professor)
2011-July 2018 University of León, Faculty of Law (Tenured Administrative Law Professor)
2012-2016 University of León (Vicegeneral Secretary)
2008-2012 University of León (Infrastructure and Resource Director)
2002-2008 University of León (Postdoctoral Researcher)
1998-2002 University of León (Doctoral Researcher)
|List of the 5 most relevant publications
||1. Anabelén Casares Marcos, Savings Banks: legal nature and public intervention, Tirant lo Blanch, 2003.
2. Anabelén Casares Marcos, The Concession of Public Works on a Private Initiative: Public Procurement and Guarantee of Quality, Montecorvo, 2007.
3. Anabelén Casares Marcos, The Constitutional Principle of Legality and the Exercise of Public Sanctioning Authority, IAAP, 2012.
4. Anabelén Casares Marcos, “Mechanisms for the Protection of Economic Agents in the Field of Freedom of Establishment and Movement: the new Procedure in Defense of the Rights and Interests of Economic Operators by Competent Authorities (article 26)”, in The new legal Framework for Market Unit. Comment on the new La won the Guarantee of Market Unit (collective book directed by María José Alonso Mas), La Ley, 2014.
5. Anabelén Casares Marcos, “Energy Efficiency and Environmental Sustainability”, in Sustainable Urbanism. Urban Rehabilitation, Regeneration and Renovation (collective book directed by Tomás Quintana López and coordinated by Anabelén Casares Marcos), Tirant lo Blanch, 2016.
|Other professional activity (memberships, grants, etc.)
||· Evaluator of the Spanish State Research Agency, Division of Coordination, Evaluation and Scientific and Technical Follow-Up, Coordination and Evaluation Subdivision.
· Member of the Territorial Commission of Environment and Urbanism of León, a permanent collegiate body, of a deliberative and resolutory nature, aimed at ensuring administrative coordination and social participation in the urban activity and in the scope of application of environmental prevention regulations in the province of León.
· Member of the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) Committee of Experts for Spain.
· Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Administrative Management and Infrastructure, published quarterly in Brazil by Thomson Reuters (member of the Editorial Board since March 2017, publication of No. 1 in June 2017). Coordination by Augusto Neves Dal Pozzo and Ricardo Marcondes Martins.
· Visiting researcher in Ruhr-Universität Bochum (1999 and 2001), Scuola di Specializzazione in Studi Amministrativi (SPISA, 2000), Ludwig-Maximilians Universität München (2002 and 2003), University of California Los Angeles (UCLA, 2008), Western State University College of Law (Fullerton, 2008 and 2009), Pitzer College (2011), Institute of Transportation Studies, Irvine (2011), University of Washington (2011).
· Visiting Professor at University of California Irvine (UCI) for three months in 2016.